Play Fantasy Football with Adam Wainwright!
Waino’s World, Inc. is a newly established Georgia non-profit corporation. Adam Wainwright is the founder and chairman of Waino’s World, Inc. Proceeds from this event will support basic human needs, such as food and water, on both a local and global level.
The proceeds from this year’s event will support two organizations.
- Adam Wainwright is hosting a fantasy football league contest with a live draft at Busch Stadium at noon on Friday, August 23.
- 44 Team-Owner spots are available in the contest. The entry fee is $2,500.
- The participants will compete with Adam Wainwright, Matt Holliday, David Freese and Allen Craig for bragging rights and donated prizes.
- Adam, Matt, David and Allen are playing to win so be prepared to bring your best game.
- Anyone will be able to follow the draft and the league online all season long.
- Proceeds from the contest will support charitable causes through Waino’s World, Inc.
The 44 paying participants in the “Waino’s World of Fantasy Football" contest will have the following experience:
- 9:00am 44 participants check-in at Busch Stadium with photo ID. 44 participants only, no co-owners.
- 9:30am Guided tour of stadium, dugout and facilities hosted by a former Cardinal.
- 10:30am Catered brunch for all 44 participants.
- 11:00am Adam Wainwright, David Freese, Matt Holiday and Allen Craig meet participants for photos, autographs and fun.
- 11:45am Participants assemble for the fantasy football draft.
- 12:00pm Draft begins.
- 2:30pm Draft ends.
- 2:30pm Participants hang out with players. Adam may leave early due to start.
- 3:00pm Cleanup and put personal items back in cars.
- 4:00pm 44 participants re-enter the stadium and assemble on field to watch batting practice.
- 5:00pm Enter private suite to watch the Cardinals beat the Atlanta Braves, Wainwright scheduled starter.
- St. Louis-based Real Time Fantasy Sports ("RTSports.com") is hosting the Waino’s World of Fantasy Football League throughout the season.
- Adam Wainwright, Matt Holliday, David Freese and Allen Craig, together with the 44 paying participants, will continue to manage their fantasy teams throughout the season.
Adam WainwrightDavid FreeseMatt HollidayAllen Craig
- The league champion will receive a ski trip for 2 to Vail, Colorado. The trip includes airfare, accomodations in Vail, lift tickets and a $500 gift certificate for shopping in Vail.
- The league runner-up will receive 2 tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday to the Budweiser Suite at the 2014 Daytona 500. The runner-up overall prize winner will also enjoy a meet and greet with NASCAR driver Kevin Harvick.
- Each of the 4 conference winners will receive a prize package from Amini's Home Rugs and Game Room. Additionally, each conference winner will receive a custom Waino's World of Fantasy Football trophy courtesy of FantasyTrophy.com.
- The fantasy football team scoring the most fantasy points in any single week of the regular season will receive a Budwesier Countertop Chill Chamber.
- Any fantasy player that is able to beat the professional baseball player in their conference head-to-head during their regular season match up will be entered in an end of season drawing to win a 2013 Budweiser-branded Golden Tee golf game system.
- The fantasy player having the best draft as rated against the RealTime Fantasy Sports 2013 fantasy projections (judged most accurate fantasy projections in 2012 by the 5th Down Blog of the New York Times) will receive a round of golf for a foursome at any TPC golf course in the United States.
PHONE REGISTRATION: Participants can register by calling RTSports at 636.447.1170
ONLINE REGISTRATION: Participants may also register online at http://www.rtsports.com/wainos-world
- Participants can "hold" a spot in the event by pledging to pay by check at the time of registration, but checks MUST be received within 3 business days or their entry will be removed from the system.
- ALL payments must be received by Friday, August 16th in order to be entered into the event.
- Credit cards will be accepted, however, a check made out to Waino's World, Inc. is preferred.
- Waino’s World, Inc. is working to establish its own credit card payment portal. In the interim, RTSports will accept credit card payment. PLEASE NOTE that if a credit card is used through RTSports to secure a spot in the event, the charge will be credited to RTSports and NOT Waino's World.
- All participants must be at least 18 years of age on the scheduled draft date.
- Waino’s World of Fantasy Football will be one league with four independent conferences. Each conference will have its own draft with pool of NFL players. All drafts will be conducted in parallel at the designated draft time.
- Each conference will consist of 12 teams, 11 participants and 1 professional baseball player. The season will last 11 weeks and all teams will be in one division. Each team will play ever other team in their conference exactly once.
- The top 3 teams by win/loss record, plus the team not finishing in the top 3 with the highest regular season point total, will qualify for the conference playoffs. NFL weeks 12 and 13 will be the conference playoffs, with the first-place team facing the wild-card team and the second-place team facing the third-place team in week 12. The two week 12 winners will play each other in NFL week 13 for the conference championship.
- The 4 conference champions will then advance to the championship playoffs, which will take place in weeks 14 and 15. Since it is possible for these final four teams to have the same NFL player on their roster, the championship round will be total points scored. Each of the 4 conference champions will begin the championship playoffs with their average number of points scored in weeks 1-13 of the season. The team with the highest point total in weeks 14 and 15 plus their weeks 1-13 average will be crowned the champion of the league. The conference champion team scoring the second most points in weeks 14 and 15 plus their week 1-13 average will be declared the league runner-up.
- Teams will be able to drop and add players via a waiver wire process, based on worst-to-first by standings record, starting in the second week of the season. Waiver wire lists must be submitted by 11:59 PM each Wednesday. Once the waiver wire deadline has passes entrants will be able to view the awarded players. Starting at 6:00 AM each Thursday, and ending each Sunday at 1:00 PM, participants will be able to pick up and drop players at will. Trading players between teams will be allowed, but all trades must be approved by our commissioner, Jeff Paur. All decisions by the league commissioner will be final.
- There will be no trading of players after NFL Week 7.
- Complete rules and league setup can be viewed at: http://www.rtsports.com/wainos-world-fantasy-football.