ALERT from RealTime Fantasy Sports
Know Your Overtime Fantasy Football Rules
Assembling Your Roster:
- Draft your roster for the entire playoffs.
- There are no free agent moves after the scheduled start of the first playoff game.
- Once a player's team is out of the playoffs you may not replace them.
Setting Your Lineup:
- Go to Team->Lineup to set your starting lineup.
- You must set your starting lineup each week.
- The system does not pick your starters for you.
- Players may not be benched or started after scheduled kickoff of their game.
- You may adjust your starting lineup each week of the playoffs.
- Maximum of 8 starters per week. Not required to have starter at all positions.
PublicLeague::GetWinners: league_id required.