Delayed Response from RT

Share advice with other fantasy league commissioners. Trade trips and tricks.

Delayed Response from RT

Postby RagingMixx » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:08 am

Why are there such long response times from RT? Ok they don't work weekends when ironically enough the games are on. Then they work 8:30 to 5 during the week which are times when most games are on in the evening. If anything needs to get done it takes at least a day but usually more to get a response.

My current situation is that I have a pending trade with another team. It needs to be reviewed by the commissioner (RT paid league). Its the final week of the trade season. The settings in the league prohibit trades from occurring between Saturday afternoon and Tuesday morning (appears to be set by RT). All day today its in been in limbo after the other owner and I approved the trade last night. Now if I want to pick up a waiver, this delays me. This delays me if I want to work a trade including a player I just acquired from another team. Its pretty crappy that I have to depend on them and their schedule to try to make some roster maneuvers before all trades are locked in a few days. RT should be much more attentive especially during the last week of trades.
RagingMixx
Rookie

Re: Delayed Response from RT

Postby ChrisD_1 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:38 am

Been on this site for years. Last time we give them money.
ChrisD_1
Rookie

Postby ChrisToeFer » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:05 pm

Support is in the office answering phones and email every day of the week through September. From Oct-Dec, the only day not covered is Saturday.

Separate topic because the support staff is not involved in trade reviews, but trades are generally approved within 24hrs. Most are under 4-6hrs. Occasionally a couple a week require more in-depth analysis and take a couple days. This Tuesday there were over 100 trades requiring review, all were approved or rejected by Wednesday morning, i.e. <24hrs. We don't have a staff of trade reviewers standing by waiting for trades to show up, but we do expedite trade approvals a few hours before waivers run and a few hours before the Thursday night game so owners have time to adjust. But yes, especially on Tuesday you may have to wait until the end of the day or the next morning.

For comparison, the previous trade process required a league vote that took 24hrs. The current process is 3-4 times faster on average and only in rare cases is it any longer.
ChrisToeFer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby RagingMixx » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:45 am

Its been common knowledge since Monday that Cooper Kupp is out for the season. As usual, RT is behind in allowing him to be put on IR. This is getting ridiculous that we have to post on here to remind the company to make these allowances. Now that the waiver wire is being run overnight, I don't have an extra roster spot to pick up someone.
RagingMixx
Rookie

Postby ChrisToeFer » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:22 pm

The Rams have not put Kupp on I/R yet, once that happens we will do the same. Until then, we just have him listed as Out.
ChrisToeFer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby RagingMixx » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:46 am

Now RT has Kupp as day to day...c'mon man...this is ridiculous. He might not even be ready for the start of next season.
RagingMixx
Rookie

Return to Commissioner's Corner