how did this trade possibly get vetoed?!!

Share advice with other fantasy league commissioners. Trade trips and tricks.

Re: how did this trade possibly get vetoed?!!

Postby jmorgs28 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:59 pm

Ok, I'm starting to get nervous it's not getting approved because of my words, because its past the 1 PM deadline. I am sorry for saying what I did and acting the way that I did. I can be a bit of a hot head, and I'm trying to work on my issues, I'm still a work in progress. I like this trade even more for my team, way more than the one for Conner, so if there is anything I can do or say to help ease your anger or worry about me as an owner, please let me know. At 5-4, I am desperate to make a move before the deadline to improve my chances. Please, please, please approve.
jmorgs28
Rookie

Postby jmorgs28 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:00 pm

If you want me to call you directly to apologize I will do that. I will do whatever it takes to make sure this trade gets approved this week. Again I apologize.
jmorgs28
Rookie

Postby jmorgs28 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:11 pm

Thank you for approving that last trade in Fall Classic. You are clearly a bigger and better man than myself. Thank you again!
jmorgs28
Rookie

Postby jmorgs28 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:14 am

Not only are you a bigger and better man, but I just saw a new Breaking News story on ESPN that Le'Veon is not going to be report and is out for the year, so you were right, to boot. Now I really feel like an a$$hole. My sincerest apologies for the last few days.
jmorgs28
Rookie

Previous

Return to Commissioner's Corner