100$ face-off bracket 12

Share advice with other fantasy league commissioners. Trade trips and tricks.

100$ face-off bracket 12

Postby ChikkenDinner » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:52 pm

Hey christofer. I signed up for 100 dollar face-off friday evening. I was the eighth and so it filled the league. And yet the guy i am playing has 100 points already. Think that must be a mistake and needs to be cleared up. I either need to be taken out or put in equal ground to begin with. Thanks
ChikkenDinner
Rookie

Re: 100$ face-off bracket 12

Postby ChikkenDinner » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:56 pm

also hoffbarrybonds has the same issue. He's on the football chat board
ChikkenDinner
Rookie

Postby ChikkenDinner » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:04 pm

Its also the same on fourth down 20.3 bracket 12. just signed up and again there is a guy with points from thanksgiving! wtf!!!
ChikkenDinner
Rookie

Postby ChrisToeFer » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:55 am

Sorry you were unaware of this Chikken, but we've been doing Faceoff leagues this way for 9 years, it's no error, it's how the game is designed. Faceoff league are different than daily or season long leagues in that regard. You can join anytime during the week up until 30 mins prior to Sunday's kickoff. At whatever point you join, all players whose games have not started yet are eligible to be started. In week 12, teams that joined on Tuesday and started ACooper and LBlount probably did very well, others that started MThomas and AKamara not so much. If you join on Sunday morning, you may have more flexibility to start players based on late breaking news or injuries than the Tuesday-join teams. It's all part of the strategy.
ChrisToeFer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Commissioner's Corner