Playoff league question

Share advice with other fantasy league commissioners. Trade trips and tricks.

Playoff league question

Postby JYHawg » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:28 am

Are there any type of discounts if we do our playoff league through this site?

Can I set the league up and set up rules and send out invites without paying as long as the fee is paid prior to kickoff the first Sat of playoffs?

Thanks
JYHawg
Rookie

Re: Playoff league question

Postby Dapostman » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:08 pm

If you are in a paid league (platinum) you should receive a coupon code for a free NFL playoff league.

Under your Commissioner settings go to league>payment. You should have a coupon code there if you are a platinum league. If you have just a gold league I think it's $20 for an NFL playoff league. A gold league will have the league>upgrade link instead of league>payment link.
NFL: Buccaneers
MLB: Cardinals
NBA: Celtics
NCAAF: FSU Seminoles
Dapostman
All Pro
All Pro

Postby JYHawg » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:11 pm

Got it, Thanks
JYHawg
Rookie

Postby ChrisD_1 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:28 pm

Dapostman wrote:If you are in a paid league (platinum) you should receive a coupon code for a free NFL playoff league.

Under your Commissioner settings go to league>payment. You should have a coupon code there if you are a platinum league. If you have just a gold league I think it's $20 for an NFL playoff league. A gold league will have the league>upgrade link instead of league>payment link.

Cannot find code and our league is up an running.
ChrisD_1
Rookie

Postby Dapostman » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:58 pm

ChrisD_1 wrote:
Dapostman wrote:If you are in a paid league (platinum) you should receive a coupon code for a free NFL playoff league.

Cannot find code and our league is up an running.

******Under your Commissioner settings go to league>payment. You should have a coupon code there if you are a platinum league. If you have just a gold league I think it's $20 for an NFL playoff league. A gold league will have the league>upgrade link instead of league>payment link.
NFL: Buccaneers
MLB: Cardinals
NBA: Celtics
NCAAF: FSU Seminoles
Dapostman
All Pro
All Pro

Return to Commissioner's Corner