Changes to My League

Share advice with other fantasy league commissioners. Trade trips and tricks.

Changes to My League

Postby BigD2144 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:41 pm

Hi,
After the fantasy season was over I went in and made a change to our league roster composition. We decided to remove kickers and defense for next year. I went and did that, and our entire league changed in terms of overall records and points for the season.

I switched it back when I realized what happened, but the defenses and points were not added back in. Can you please fix this? And when can a commissioner make changes to a league without affecting past stats, records, etc...?

Please help fix this. Thank you.
BigD2144
Rookie

Re: Changes to My League

Postby mateo22 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:23 pm

I made a Similar mistake a couple years ago, if you hit save there is not putting it back the way it was. As far as changing stuff you have to wait until the new year rolls over on March 1st I believe
mateo22
Veteran

Re: Changes to My League

Postby ChrisToeFer » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:54 pm

Big,
Mateo is correct, 1-Mar is the day things roll to the next year.

About the only idea I have for you is to manually go back through your league's history this season and add/drop defenses each week so you can put rosters back the way they were every week of the season. If you go into the draft you can view a PDF that shows the defenses that were drafted. Then if you go into Report->Transactions and pick PDF you can view all the defenses that were added and dropped over the entire year. As commish, you can go back into those weeks under Teams->Add/Drop and put everything back the way it was for the defenses. If a team has multiple defenses in a week, I guess you'd also want to look at the Report->Lineup to see which one was starting.

Contact support if you have any questions or need any assistance with this.
ChrisToeFer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Commissioner's Corner