Rookie Squad

Dynasty fantasy football league enthusiasts discuss rules, strategy, rookies and all things dynasty.

Rookie Squad

Postby agiffey399 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:39 pm

How in the current world of fantasy sports is there not a rookie squad available on rtsports? I've been using this site to run my dynasty league for 10 years now because it offers the best look, feel and most options of any league host out there for a very reasonable price. I've been asking for rtsports to add a rookie squad for most of the ten years and keep getting told it's on the list. I have to use IR for rookies which means I have no place to put actual IR players. This is unacceptable. Several of my teams want to make the jump to CBS and the number grows every year. We're having a vote at this years rookie draft. It would be really nice if a rookie squad was added for 2018.
agiffey399
Rookie

Re: Rookie Squad

Postby AlJ1980 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:55 am

I'm in the same boat...have been asking for years. Pressure is building to move to MFL. Think I might make the jump after this year
AlJ1980
Rookie

Postby cherron » Thu May 02, 2019 1:58 pm

This is my first year doing dynasty on this website and this is the one issue we have! We will be taking a vote to move to Sleeper because they offer that option and it’s essential in a dynasty league.
cherron
Rookie

Postby agiffey399 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:33 pm

Well I was told that they considered it but decided that there were not enough users that would use it. From the looks of this thread, only two people responded. While I wholly believe this is not the case, it's hard to argue with them.
agiffey399
Rookie

Postby Tampabayjo » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:14 pm

Good news I have been working with RealTime Fantasy over the last three years trying to get a Practice squad on the site. I been told it will happen around the end of June. It will be called a Taxi Squads. We been doing Dynasty League for the last 10 years. I set up Practice squad using the IR function, it worked but a lot of work for me.
We used it to hide players as well as to have owners sell players off there Practice squads by way of bid.
Cant wait to see the new Taxi Squads
Tampabayjo
Rookie

Return to Dynasty Leagues