Site down?

Talk fantasy football, player evaluation, strategies, pre-game break downs...

Re: Site down?

Postby AuburnKen » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:03 am

No problem getting updates on my ESPN fntasy league and that site is free...
AuburnKen
Rookie

Postby RUFFnSTUFF » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:04 am

Hell of a time to update!
RUFFnSTUFF
Rookie

Postby JMan » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:32 am

Back!
JMan
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Dapostman » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:15 am

JAB420 wrote:
FredSDTW wrote:I've got leagues here, on MFL, on Yahoo, and NFL.com - they're all down. Have never seen anything like this.

Yep. Fanduel down as well. Really really weird but at least an update would be nice becAuse I'm missing points from John Brown and Gurley who both scored in the 4th and my games are stuck in the third and I'm down 13. Still have mixon left to play. Anxiety is killing me .

Try a XANAX.
NFL: Buccaneers
MLB: Cardinals
NBA: Celtics
NCAAF: FSU Seminoles
Dapostman
All Pro
All Pro

Postby SKluve » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:57 pm

Is it just me or is this site down
SKluve
Rookie

Postby madmark33 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:15 pm

Its been down since early this morning and it was last week as well....which is simply amazing for a paid site.
madmark33
Veteran

Postby Medic09 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:58 pm

Two weeks in a row that's happened!!! Our free agency opens up at 6 AM Thursdays, and both weeks I've lost out on multiple player pickups. This is championship week and becomes even more critical.

This is definitely our last year with RTS. They obviously aren't investing in service continuity!
Medic09
Rookie

Postby Medic09 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:13 pm

It's now Monday morning and RTS has yet to respond to the multiple posts or offer an explanation about the service interruption that occurred on THURSDAY MORNING, which was the second occurrence in as many weeks. As bad as RTS looks for the incident itself, the cold shoulder it's throwing to its customer base by not offering SOME explanation or remedy confirms this is not a reputable organization.

So while I wait to see if the player I lost out on because of the glitch costs me a League Championship tonight, I question how a PAID SERVICE can operate this way.

Do the right thing RTS...refund those leagues who have been impacted by not one, but two outages in successive PLAYOFF weeks!
Medic09
Rookie

Postby Medic09 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:28 pm

End of day Monday...still waiting RTS...
Medic09
Rookie

Postby ChrisToeFer » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:57 pm

I discussed Medico's issue with support and even though he posted 6 times in 3 forum threads that he was never contacted, that's simply not true. He was contacted and spoke several times with our support staff last week. And although he was offered what we feel is sufficient compensation for his league's troubles, he was not satisfied with the compensation so did not accept it.

Just as a general aside, we're never happy when our website is down. When it happens here, we fix it, we apologize in various ways on various platforms, and we listen to customer's issues and try to remedy them. Thousands of customers are sometimes impacted and many our reaching out to our support staff on multiple platforms (fb, twitter, forums, chat rooms, email, phone) at a time when our site may be down. There can be attempts to reach us that do not get through,.e.g. our email and phone systems may be down with the rest of our site. If you do send a reasonable question or issue and did not hear back, try again because support answers every one they get. If you sent a "Your site sucks" message, know that we understand your frustration, but are unlikely to answer.

- CTF
ChrisToeFer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to RealTime Board