RTSports App suggestion

Talk fantasy football, player evaluation, strategies, pre-game break downs...

RTSports App suggestion

Postby Pbear74 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:47 am

Looking good but could you all make the league home screen buttons larger? Fat fingers have trouble clicking the right buttons. Maybe tiles, alá windows phone tiles.
Pbear74
Rookie

Re: RTSports App suggestion

Postby ChrisToeFer » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:22 pm

Thanks, will see what we can do in a future release.
ChrisToeFer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Older_Gods81 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:37 am

I have a good suggestion for your league page content. Ive been a client of your site for 4 years and at this moment I suggest that it would a great idea to post headlines about week to week matches,stats, point leaders, roster moves and odds to win the league. This would only be for the for the RTfantasy championship. I think clients would be excited to see there team name in an article. For example.... like every week there would be a short headline with a short article stating the weekly point leader out of all 144 teams. Another article could talk about the favourites to win the league. I think this would be very exciting to read up on the competition and team accomplishments. I really enjoy this site and the high standards you present. The benefits this would bring to RT Fantasy would be..............1. Youd be making it very exciting for your clients.
2. Your site would be the only ones to do this.
3. Clients would be getting there moneys worth.
4. Clients would get a better understanding of there
opponents. And what to expect.
Older_Gods81
Rookie

Postby ChrisToeFer » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:55 pm

Great idea Older_Gods81, a couple other sites do it for their big contests and it's pretty cool. We'll throw it around some and see if we can do anything in 2019 along this line.
ChrisToeFer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pbear74 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:04 am

I've got another one, how about making the message board rich text capable. I have posted gifs and formatted text, it is unreadable in the app.
Pbear74
Rookie

Postby ChrisToeFer » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:07 pm

Pbear74 wrote:I've got another one, how about making the message board rich text capable. I have posted gifs and formatted text, it is unreadable in the app.

Done
Screenshot_20181128-105624_RTSports.jpg
Screenshot_20181128-105624_RTSports.jpg (521.91 KiB) Viewed 1814 times
ChrisToeFer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Older_Gods81 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:59 pm

Chris that would be awesome!!!!@@ thanks
Older_Gods81
Rookie

Postby Pbear74 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:57 pm

Thanks for sneak peek Chris, will that update include Rich Text formatting?
Pbear74
Rookie

Postby ChrisToeFer » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:09 am

Pbear74 wrote:Thanks for sneak peek Chris, will that update include Rich Text formatting?

No app update required for that one Pbear, it should already work for you.
ChrisToeFer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pbear74 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:35 pm

How do I upload a gif from the app? is that not possible?
Pbear74
Rookie

Postby ChrisToeFer » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:35 pm

Yeah sorry that's not possible currently. We were able to fix it so rich text posted from the website would show up in the app and we did that on the server side without an app update. To upload images and do other rich text formatting on the app itself would require an app mod and we don't currently have that on the next round of improvements.
ChrisToeFer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ChrisToeFer » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:50 pm

Older_Gods81, just wanted you to know we're doing something along this line every week this year for the RTFFC. Thanks for your suggestion.
https://www.rtsports.com/news/football/ ... -1-wrap-up

Older_Gods81 wrote:I have a good suggestion for your league page content. Ive been a client of your site for 4 years and at this moment I suggest that it would a great idea to post headlines about week to week matches,stats, point leaders, roster moves and odds to win the league. This would only be for the for the RTfantasy championship. I think clients would be excited to see there team name in an article. For example.... like every week there would be a short headline with a short article stating the weekly point leader out of all 144 teams. Another article could talk about the favourites to win the league. I think this would be very exciting to read up on the competition and team accomplishments. I really enjoy this site and the high standards you present. The benefits this would bring to RT Fantasy would be..............1. Youd be making it very exciting for your clients.
2. Your site would be the only ones to do this.
3. Clients would be getting there moneys worth.
4. Clients would get a better understanding of there
opponents. And what to expect.
ChrisToeFer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby usamo1 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:31 am

My league has been with RTSPORTS since they took over Fanball....can we get in the standings a "streak" category...numerous wins in a row or numerous lose in a row ?...that would be nice !
usamo1
Rookie

Return to RealTime Board