NFL Pickem improvement

Share advice with other fantasy league commissioners. Trade trips and tricks.

NFL Pickem improvement

Postby ksleg13 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:13 pm

Hello RTSports! Thank you for providing another season of excellent FF League hosting. My league of 24 teams had another great year of FF fun. We will be back for our 16th season here next year. IMO your service is an excellent blend of ease-of-use and top shelf options, allowing for me to customize my league to make it fun for both the FF freaks like myself (10+ leagues every year) and the casual players (1 league, this one) that make up our league.

I do have 1 request, tho. The NFL Pickem section has gotten a little stale. Anyway you can beef it up for next year, making it more then just straight picks? We would love to see something more of a challenge. My favorite would be a Confidence Pool- picking each winning team, but also assigning Confidence Points to each matchup (1 to 16 points, on a normal non-bye week), and then tracking the total points won, not just the wins & losses. But even just a Picks Pool against the spread would be more fun than the straight picks pool.

Thanks again, and Happy New Year! Its going to be another loooong offseason!
ksleg13
Rookie

Re: NFL Pickem improvement

Postby ChrisToeFer » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:54 am

Thanks for the kind words Ksleg. I'm not sure if you noticed, and we do a horrible job of publicizing stuff like this, but we totally revamped the NFL pickem around mid-season this year. New screens, phone friendly, a couple new features, etc. On your Commish Manage pages, over on the lower right is an Extras section where you can configure your pickem pool. There is an option for against the spread, but no confidence option currently. There's also a survivor pool you can add to your league now as well as a college bowl pool (which does have a confidence option). In March there will be a college basketball bracket pool option as well. We hope to add a college football pickem and if we can get to it will do some skins-game options for nfl and college football as well.
ChrisToeFer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: NFL Pickem improvement

Postby ksleg13 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:31 pm

Awesome! No I did not notice that addition to the Commish Manager, but I will be using it next year. Thank you Chris!
ksleg13
Rookie

Return to Commissioner's Corner